Westpro Finance has helped businesses purchase commercial property. From warehouses to factories, offices to retail outlets, Westpro Finance has the expertise when it comes to all forms of commercial property.
We act as advocates in sourcing funds from commercial funders and we shall be our point of contact throughout the property finance process. So unlike banks were you may be moved from office to office, at Westpro Finance, you are dealing with an experienced commercial finance expert all the way.
Westpro Finance covers the full spectrum of commercial mortgage lending including:
- Full Doc: Borrowers who can demonstrate serviceability with 2 years financial statements and up to date tax returns
- Lite Doc: Borrowers who fall just outside the Full Doc criteria and who can clearly demonstrate serviceability through information such as BAS statements, accountants letter, rental income, etc
- Low Doc: Loans where the borrower cannot demonstrate serviceability through non-traditional means however can obtain an accountants letter, copy of trading bank statements, etc.
Types of Commercial Loans
- Property Purchase
- Development Finance
- Specialised Security
- Debtor Finance/Invoice Finance
- Loan Amounts from $ 50,000 to $5 Million ( larger amounts upon request)
- Loan terms from 5 years to 20 years
- Structure to suite your cash flow - Interest Only to Principal and Interest Facility
- Typical LVR range from 50% up to 75% ( conditions apply)
- Corporate Structure and Trust entities are OK
- Westpro Finance has experience in structuring loans for property developers and we can facilitate finance for:
- Land subdivisions
- Residential property developers
- Commercial property developers
- Office, retail and hospitality oriented developments
- Interstate developments are OK
Development Finance can be structured in many way, tailored to the specific needs of the project. Typically a property development falls into two main categories:
Total Development Cost: construction loans are based as a percentage on all construction costs associated with the property development such as land value, construction costs, professional fees, marketing costs, stamp duty, interest and so on. Loan of this nature are typically up to 70% of Total Development Costs.
Gross Realisation Value: construction loans are based upon a percentage of the project end value upon completion. Westpro Finance can offer project finance loans up to 70% of the Gross Realisation Value. This is 70% against the value of the land plus 100% of the costs to complete which is also limited to 70% of the Gross Realisation Value.
Through our panel of funders, Westpro is positioned to assist in all property finance transactions no matter how specialised the security type - no matter what the circumstance or type of property, chances are Westpro know a funder who will look at the proposal.
Types of security we can assist with include:
- Commercial zoned property
- Industrial zoned property
- Ages care facilities
- Child Care Centres
- Rural property
- Hotel and Motel
- Caravan Parks
- Franchise outlets (e.g. 7 Eleven stores)
Other important facts;
- commercial Loan between amount of $ 50,000 to $ 5 million
- we can access financiers who will lend 65% to 75% of the purchase price ( conditional apply)
- Fixed and Variable Interest rates plus Interest Only / Principal and Interest can be arranged
- terms from 5 years to 20 years
- Westpro Finance can arrange an Approval in Principal - giving you the comfort in knowing your commercial finance loan is conditionally approved.
Debtor Finance/Invoice Finance
Westpro Finance focuses our efforts in providing debtor finance solutions that are tailored to suit the needs of your business. Whilst the Debtor Finance industry still remains a growth industry, the exit of the CBA, ANZ and Bankwest from the industry shows the Debtor Finance product maybe suited to a specialised funder. Westpro Finance has access to several specialised funders who have continued to grow amidst challenging economic times.
Learn more about that product Debtor Finance